7/27/10

I may be going too far...but I like to think AHEAD!!

In the past month, Cory has proved to us how he really are SPORT wise..he loves to play soccer, hockey and football.  Its all about sports, sports all day long.   Wow.  that is the kind of kid we want!! lucky us!  but at the same time, you have no idea how exhausted I am these days.  Look at that little face..how do I say no???




It is tough ..with Cochlear Implants..especially that he has two! I do NOT want to limited his opportunities..if he really wants to be involved with sports..I do have to think of head gear.  And some how I stumbled on this website..this is probably something I should get soon.  
http://www.dme-direct.com/donjoy-hat-trick-soccer-head-gear-protective-protection-for/
It looks actually pretty cool considering ..not so bulky.  And I thought I should share this to all CI users or parents.

Tell me what you think???  I am tempted to buy this now because its such a low price..and if I want to wait in three years ..will it be still on the market? or will it cost more??? ugh.  Tough call!

By the way, our summer has been GREAT!!!  I will post more about this..we only came home for a day and now all the laundry is done.  We will be going back tomorrow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment