10/29/09

lol..Im ONLY human!!!!

For some reasons, last night, I forgot to take CI off Cory at bedtime. Nor him, not telling me about it! I was pretty tired last night..and Cory too. It feels like a long day yesterday with yucky weather. After reading a story..I noticed that he is not at his full attention..his eyes grazed over my (signing) telling story. He literally just went to bed..so I figured. Good night. Yup, I forgot about his CI still attached to him. Sean came home and like a father, he went in to check on him before he went to bed. He said..why did you leave CI on him???? im like I didn't! He said to me to go look. LOL..it's still there. opps. I guess that is pretty normal. I am surprised that he didn't acknowledge it. I wonder if other kids would like to leave on at night time? Im curious about it. I know I have a girlfriend who leaves her hearing aid on at night time. (she only wears one aid) She said she cannot have it off at night time. Don't ask me why..

No comments:

Post a Comment